There are five reasons why this could happen:
- You have entered the wrong email during the checkout.
- The email got sent successfully, but it landed in your spam/junk folder.
- The servers of the website are slowed down, and the delivery is a little delayed.
- During the payment process, a failure occurred while the payment was successfully placed, but the website hasn't detected it.
- You got blacklisted because of a PayPal charge-back or misuse of the website.
First of all, we would advise everybody to wait for at least 30 minutes. If you still haven't received the auto-email, please contact us by providing the Invoice/Order ID and the email to which the auto-email should have been sent to.
The Invoice/Order ID looks similar to this one: 7455b1d6-2fbe-468f-bbb2-44224ddc5b15